Saturday, November 25, 2017

The Caroler's

Hello friends, Happy Saturday to you. Racquel here to share  a cute Christmas project featuring the Caroler's.   The holiday season has officially started so I am in high gear creating cute holiday projects to share with family and friends.  I used a Christmas designer paper pad from DCWV called merry memories stack alter the gift bag.  i wanted to create a winter scene using the carolers.  I colored the carolers up using my copics and cut out the images using my brother scan and cut 2. I die cut out the icicle border using a die from my stash.   I then die cut the lamp from my stash and added it to the bag along with a bow.  I added the snow slope to the bottom of the bag to finish off the winter scene.  I love this bag and loved the way it turned out.



Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs