Saturday, January 7, 2017

Love Letter Avery Valentine's Day Card

Good morning Paper Nest Doll lovers! I hope your year is off to a great start. Mine sure is! Anyhoo, it's inspiration time! I am sharing a card I made with the new release Love Letter Avery


She's just adorable, isn't she?!? You can purchase her from the Paper Nest Dolls Shopify. When you see her in the store, she has a dress with polka dots. The super excited thing is...you get her with stripes too! Thank you Christine! 


I colored Love Letter Avery with Copic markers and then cut her out with my brand new brother Scan N Cut 2! I squealed with delight when I got this Christmas gift! I love it! No more fussy cutting for me! 

When I first started this card, my mojo was on vacation. It took three days of looking at the image and the card stock base before I was able to put it together. I have to say, I love how it turned out. Especially for having such a rough start. 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Hair: Y19, Y15, Y000
Clothes and Boots: E51, E50, G99, G94, BG93, E11, E25, E29

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs