Sunday, May 3, 2015

Birthday Balloon Ellie

Hi!

Today I'm sharing with you my latest tag card made with Birthday Balloon Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls. You can see more dt inspiration cards and projects on FB page.


Ellie was coloured with Distress markers and Spectrum aqua markers. I used:
skin: vintage photo
hair: walnut stain, antique linen
balloons: worn lipstick, victorian velvet, moss (SA)
dress: victorian velvet, black soot
shoes: walnut stain
grass: moss (SA), black (SA)
 

 Dies I used on this card are from la-la land crafts (April club kit) and Cherry Lynn (doily). The shape of the tag was cut out with silhouette cameo.

That's all from me today! Be creative!
Hugs,
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs