Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christine's Circus Surpirse

Hello Everybody, Martha here! So I don't know if you saw the crazy adorable new circus stamps that The Paper Nest Dolls just released but they are stinkin cute! So I decided to surprise Christine and make a mini album with the new stamps!!




so all the pages are linked in the middle with purple and orange seam binding. It is meant to be displayed like it is shown in the picture and the pictures go on the back. I will have pics of the back on my blog tomorrow if you want to see that, you can find me here. You can find the new circus stamps here. Surprise Christine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! What a lot of work you put into these projects! They are so darling. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! So eye catching! Love the bold and vibrant colours!

    I just realized - I have not seen the winners of your birthday blog hop! Did I miss them? Was I lucky? I will go looking now. I remember you were going to announce them on November 3 so I will look back - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs