Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Avery with Sheepdog by Katie

Good Morning!
Katie from Both Sides of The Paper here and today I have another card showcased here on the Paper Nest Dolls blog



Card Recipe:
Image - Avery with Sheepdog from Etsy
Paper - Chilled Cucumber Soup by Jillibean Soup
Sentiment - Colorbok
Medium - Copic Markers
Circle Die - We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circles Die Set
Stitched Square Die - Little B 10-Piece Nesting Squares
Bow Die - My Favorite Things Die-Namics Dainty Bows
Butterflies - Recollections
Flower Brads - The Eyelet Outlet






I really enjoyed coloring this one and I hope that you liked her too.

Katie

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful card !!
    Like the green and yellow ....
    Great stamp and fab colouring.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs