Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cookie Cutting Avery!!



Good morning Paper Nest Doll lovers!!! I hope you all have woken up feeling fine and ready for the day :) Lydia here with you today and I'm so so excited to be sharing this image with you - I think I may love it too much !! Hehe...

This fab new image can be found in the store and is called 'Cookie cutting Avery'..
Cookie Cutting Avery
She is so so sweet and would love awesome used as a tag on some festive handmade treats!

I on the othe hand have used the lil cutie on a card..


And a lil close-up..

I hope you like the card and especially the sweet lil Avery. Remember all of Christine's awesome images can be bought from the store in either digi or rubber (and a special price for both!) so however you craft these easily fit into your crafty stash.

Have a great day!


5 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs