Monday, August 19, 2013

A Paper Picnic By Jenn Cochran

Good morning PND!!!   My name is Jenn Cochran.  I am the author of Jax Bean Stalks.  Your can find me on FB- Jax Bean Stalks Custom Greeting Cards.  I also own Party Time Tuesdays Challenge blog!    So excited to be party of this fun team.  

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  WOW, it sure does go by fast.  We are heading into our second week of school here in Colorado.  But we still cannot help to still enjoy summer swimming fun on the weekends.  So hard to give up summer and accept fall is just around the corner.

In a effort to preserve summer, I am still coloring up summer images.  Today, I am featuring Picnic Ellie. Isn't she just adorable.  I am really loving how her freckles turned out!  So cute!   

This summer fun image went perfect with the RRR's Checkerboard Satin-Daffodil.  It reminds me of a picnic blanket.  If you really like checkerboard, this ribbon comes in a variety of shades!  The satin ribbon easily twists into loops for the perfect bows.  I really like how this bow turned out!  Hope you like it too.


My Paper is Fancy Pants-Park Bench.





Thanks so much for stopping by!  To see more PND projects from me, visit my blog.


JENN


Supplies:
Image- The Paper Nest Dolls- Picnic Ellie
Ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbon-Checkerboard Satin-Daffodil
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs-Park Bench
Copics-
E-11,21,30,31,33,34
BG-10,11,18,72
YR-000,02,12,24,68
C-00,2,3,7
Y-15,19,21,32
R-20,24,27
YG-13,17
G-05

8 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs