Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Copic Hair Color 3 & Skin Tone 2...

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
I have a new hair color for you.
How about a red head this week.
I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that’s great to.
Just reverse the color order.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

I used Copic Markers
The order I colored her hair.

 E19
YR18
YR14
YR15
YR12

I have another skin tone for you this week.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Skin Tone

The order I colored her skin:

E13
E01
E50

Cheeks:
R20
R30

I hope your having fun coloring with me.
See you next week.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Heather! - I love it!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been loving these tutorials. Is there any way you could list the colors you will be using in the next tutorial at the end of each one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs