Monday, June 24, 2013

A Match Made in Heaven..... =)


Hey it's Nikki here with The Paper Nest Dolls........This has been a super busy week with posts for me, 3 in the last week! Christine asked me if I would do a special post using 2 of her images, Patchwork Ellie and Oldtime Owen. How could I say no? They are simply adorable.....



          I used Copic markers to ink these 2 lovely stamps up. I used my favorite skin colour combo on both of them, E000, E00, E11 and R20. Their hair colour is also the same using E50, E51, E53 with a dash of E55. Their matching outfits were done with V12, V15, V17, BG34, BG57 and BG49. Old Time Owen's pants were done with E41, E42 and E43. The flowers and grass around their feet are inked with YG23, YG25, Y08, YR09, RV25 and Old Time Owen's bouquet is done with R46. Don't they make the cutest couple EVER???



          Both cards were made with Gina K Kraft card stock and both are square cards that are 5.5X5.5" size. I used MME Lime Twist paper on Patchwork Ellie and MME Miss Caroline's Dilly Dally patterned paper on Old Time Owen. I added some cool embellishments to both cards to tie them all together. Hope you enjoy..... stay crafty my friends......

2 comments:

  1. These are two wonderful cards. Love them. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Nikki! I love them! I know how you feel - it's been a busy couple'a weeks for me too with all my little PND friends ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs