Friday, April 12, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Hi everyone! Today we have a wonderful guest designer sharing a gorgeous card with you all!

Katie Tate from Both Sides of the Paper
I’m Katie and am a wife of 18 years and a Mum to 3 beautiful children. I have been papercrafting for 14 years now and card making for 4. I am English by birth but have been in the US for 16 years and now reside in sunny North Texas. I love to color, I have done it all my life, you could always find a coloring book and felt tip pens in my Christmas stocking. Copic Markers are my medium of choice and I am certified in the use of them.

It's a great day today as I get to share my card for my Guest spot here at The Paper Nest Dolls
Today I got to play with the super sweet Ellie with Kite


Card Recipe:
Image - Ellie with Kite
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper and Sentiment - Sunshowers by Heidi Grace
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Felt Flowers - Michaels





I colored an extra kite for Ellie and popped it up for a little dimension.
I hope you like her and be sure to pop back as I have another card coming up next week :)
Katie

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs