Tuesday, April 16, 2013

King Owen

Guest Designer Katie Tate is back with another fabulous card!

It's time for another card for my guest spot here at The Paper Nest Dolls
Today I got to play with the adorable King Owen and I decided he would be perfect for a cute birthday card.


Card Recipe:
Image - King Owen
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper and Sentiment - Hootenanny by My Minds Eye
Embossing Folder - Tiny Stars by The Paper Studio
Die Cut - Sizzix
Rhinestones - Michaels
Balloon Punch - Marvy
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Flower - Sassafras





I colored and cut out Owen and layered the head section for more dimension.
He sure does look regal with his rhinestone encrusted crown doesn't he?
I have enjoyed my little visit here at The Paper Nest Dolls and I hope you have too.
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! So bright and I love the layers. =)
    xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs